STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 90 Day Prior PO required for custom kit orders, billed net 30.
- 60 Day Prior PO required for standard kit orders, billed net 30.
- 50% Down payment required for PO’s received outside of above timeline.
- Customer understands that eScience Labs’ products may contain potentially harmful items and/or chemicals that could cause injury if misused; that these products should be used only as directed; and that they should be safely stored out of the reach of children and pets.
- To the extent possible, Customer will ensure that end user(s) are encouraged to completely read and fully understand all the safety precautions noted in the accompanying lab manual and view the safety video at www.esciencelabs.com before any experimentation is conducted.
- Customer will further encourage user(s) to follow all safety precautions and perform the experiments exactly as directed in the lab manual.
- Customer agrees not to remove any safety equipment and/or directions provided by eScience Labs, Inc.
- Orders for individual kits are typically processed within 3-5 business days.
- Orders received after 12 noon will be processed the next business day.
- Kits ship via ground through UPS, unless other prior arrangements have been made.
- International shipments need to be pre arranged.
- Customer understands and fully accepts that science kits are warranted only to contain their stated list of equipment and supplies.
- Only fully intact and resalable products purchased directly from www.eScienceLabs.com and returned within 30 days of receipt qualify for a refund from eScience Labs. For products purchased from a school bookstore, please contact the bookstore for a complete return policy as it may be different. eScience Labs Returns are subject to the following terms:
- 10% restocking fee will apply
- 10% of a bookstore order can be returned. We do work with every client to establish if merchandise needs to be exchanged depending on course offerings from semester to semester.
- Please contact eScience Labs, Inc. in advance to request a Return Merchandise Authorization and shipping instructions.
- Bookstores process own returns on redemption cards and kits sold to students.
- Redemption cards expire 12 months from the date of issuance.
- Redemption Card refunds are subject to our standard terms.
This Agreement will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without reference to its conflict of law rules to the contrary.